Greatest Team Force Ginyu (Ginyu Force) Greatest Team in Existence Saiyan Force(Team) Growth of Compassion Piccolo; Latest Content. F2P Planet Namek Saga Team Guide. if he needs a support to super, then it's evident that he struggles to super... haven't gotten a chance to update it yet. rcamcash. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. He is overrated but not mid IMO I make fun of his fans a lot with does he guard though but he is still the 5th best non eza tur to me. Um der instabilen Stärke der Produkte genüge zu tun, differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. USAO. This is phenomenal. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Today we are summoning for the NEW Ultimate Gohan TEQ Transforming on JP Dokkan Battle! 3 comments. - Kamehameha - Shocking Speed - Prepared for Battle - Tournament of Power - Fierce Battle - Legendary Power Hybrid Saiyans , Goku’s Lineage , Universe Survival Saga , Representatives of Universe 7 ... Awakened UR Bonds Beyond Time - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super TEQ. Mono TEQ Lider: Goku SSJ3 LR Goku SSJ3 Angel Vegito Vegito SSJB Masked Saiyan Trunks del Futuro o Goku Amigo: Goku SSJ3 LR/Goku SSJ3 Angel Mono AGL Lider Goten & Trunks LR Goku SSJD Goku SSJBKK Ultimate Gohan Gotenks Goku SSJ3 Amigo: Goten & Trunks LR/Vegeta SSJ4 Super Lider: Vegito SSJB Goku SSJ3 LR Goten & Trunks LR Gogeta Gohan SSJ2 0. Jc. I got more dupes for Transforming Frieza, Ressurected Frieza, Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and some trash SSRs. He's a really good unit, but the wank is way too hard. INT TOPPO AND PRIDE TROOPERS. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Eat your heart out Cooler the best TUR is here. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. I'll handle this!!" "Yes, Mr.Piccolo!" Awakened LR Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ. Stream Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ Ultimate Gohan by ImJustAGuyUploadingMusic from desktop or your mobile device. - Phase 4 Super TEQ Type * The above are the boss type information of Stage 4 "The Ultimate Warrior Goes Forth!". BOTH Analysis. Awakened SSR Titanic Tag Team - Mighty Mask Super TEQ. Posted by. N° ID Name By Rarity. wrong. You'll notice that my Transformation Boost team is actually a Kamehameha team, because I don't have Super Buu, and he sucks anyway. On top of that, he doesn't even have a good partner. Stream Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle TEQ Transforming Ultimate Gohan OST by Cleoisbestowaifu from desktop or your mobile device Discussion. SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan (Kid) INT. Will they be able to escape or will they die tryi. Ultimate Gohan. 1/80: All Types Ki +2: Super Kamehameha - Causes supreme damage and raises ATK for 3 turns Details: Perfected Prowess - ATK +70% when HP is 50% or above : All in the Family - DEF +15% The Saiyan Lineage - Ki +1 Kamehameha - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack Shocking Speed - Ki +2 Power Bestowed by God - ATK +5% when performing a Super Attack … I just ran my TEQ Gohan on a Majin Buu Saga team (150% across the board because of my PHY Vegito and STR Gogugito's leader skills). 300. What a worthless waste of a card. Dragon Ball Z - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,079 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 10/1/2007 - Published: 7/26/2005 - Gohan. 1 Hybrid Saiyans 2 Hybrid Saiyans Great card for ESBR. So, what happened was the Elder Kai pretty much unlock all of Gohan’s dormant sleeping potential. However, F2P Mono TEQ has other great options for leaders in the forms of The Power of a God Unleashed - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta, Extreme Z-Awakened Heading for a Showdown - Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Angel), Getting Butterflies - Bulma, and … Ultimate Gohan is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku from Dragon Ball Super. Stream Dokkan Battle Earrape — TEQ Transforming Ultimate Gohan.mp3 by Demonitized afro from desktop or your mobile device FIRST TUR SIDEKICK ON LR BANNER. A free dupe gohan puts up a 2.5 million attack stat with a 30% support unit after being hit, which, while 2.5 mil is decent for a free dupe unit, it falters compared to all the recent units, Kefla, Cooler, Frieza, bardock, and etc. Boost; Community; Discord; All Games ... SS Gohan Possessed (GT) E.TEQ is a solid support Card to bring along, with a Passive Skill that grants TEQ allies +3 KI and a 30% Buff to DEF. And if he transforms, he has a decent stun chance. Slifer the executive producer. On turn two he activated his passive fully and hit 1.9 million. Ultimate Gohan Super AGL. The Following Cards Are At MAX Stats! SR Renewed Determination - Ultimate Gohan AGL. Seriously. So overall, a mid leader skill. Little Rock, Arkansas. ShadowOftheSilver. Ultimate Gohan (STR) MEMBERS: LR SSJ2 Gohan (INT) LR SSJ Trunks (PHY) LR Goten & Trunks (AGL) SSJ3 Gotenks (PHY) SSJ3 Gotenks (TEQ) (ADULT) How the team should look / link! Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ Ultimate Gohan by ImJustAGuyUploadingMusic published on 2020-07-30T04:21:12Z. Take on Ultimate Gohan with everything you've got! can be activated starting from the 5th turn from the start of battle (once only) 300. Another great option is PHY Future Gohan, who can be a leader because this is a pure Future Saga Team, and he also provides a top-notch Leader Skill for the category. Strength is Absolute!!! (Full Potential System, and full lvl!) Users who reposted this track bigboipapi. Ultimate Gohan summons". the manga doesnt really apply when talking about … Really love this track, especially the final part, Dokkan is going bananas with these tracks. What’s the optimal Majin power team. Fury Alien. Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose. Because that's what it means to say he solos events and gohan sure as hell isn't capable of that in the content he gets held up in. Same level 1 links as before. Essential A strong choice for this team. 60% Upvoted. he had to in order to be ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its in the gt perfect files. SSJKaioShin 1 month ago #2. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Eat your heart out Cooler the best TUR is here. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle: 100% POTENTIAL SYSTEM TEQ LR SSJ2 GOHAN WITH LEVEL 10 LINK SKILLS SHOWCASE! Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. He GREATLY raises DEF. 8. I had 0 dupes. Disciplined Might Ultimate Gohan | Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki | Fandom. We all make mistakes, Akatsuki just made a huge one when making TEQ Gohans links and leader skill. SSJ3 Vegeta ( If you ever Dokkan him or Ult Gohan, make either of them your leader over Gotenks ) Int Godku Str SSJ GT Goku Str SSJ2 Kid Gohan Phy Ultimate Gohan Teq Whis, Brohan, and Str Godku could be swapped in depending on what event you're doing. The best Guest option for this Team would be another TEQ Trunks, as he’s an amazing Card, and possesses the proper Future Saga Leader Skill. Gohan: "Stay back Mr.Piccolo! 27th anniversary 4 Billion downloads dokkan fest, This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki. Cards using Awakening Medal ... Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. report. 4. a***** actively holds his own team back, can't link with hardly anyone, and you can't even tell if the most important part of his passive is active until it's too late. Get creative. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. The Following Cards Are At MAX Stats! On turn 1 he hit 1.3 million without his full passive active and only Shocking Speed and Saiyan Lineage active. share. Gohan had his power unlock twice. Karoly – Transcended Fate: TEQ: UR > NA: 40: 9,756: 8,095: 4,163: Kibito – Letter of the Law: STR: SR > SSR: 12: 7,128: 5,205: 3,969: Kibito Kai – Unforeseen Fusion Register Start a Wiki. 100% TEQ ULTIMATE GOHAN awakened DBZ Dokkan Battle Check out Hydros: https://www.youtube.com/hydrosplays VIDEO'S LIKE GOAL: 800, LET'S GET IT! Dokkan Awakening Yes, you heard me, he's mid Why, you may ask, well, it's because of a couple of things Leader Skill: Hybrid Saiyans and Saviors: Obviously we don't … Awakened UR Unwavering Will and Newfound Power - Super Saiyan Goku Super INT. osu! Explore Wikis; Community Central ; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Sub0GFQ 744582874 Current Lead: LR TEQ Vegito. 7. SoundCloud. SR Titanic Tag Team - Mighty Mask TEQ. PASSIVE: Absolute strength - usually attack a 50% reduce & ultra overwhelming every time you receive a counterattack and attack on the power ATK10% UP (100% maximum) 6. Du findest bei uns den Markt von Str ultimate gohan verglichen und hierbei die wichtigsten Fakten recherchiert. he had to in order to be ssj again despite being ultimate in z. its in the gt perfect files. 1992. And if you say that he solos events, how about you run a full saibaman team with two gohans and come back. Here are the teams I used to clear the event. See All. LR AGL Gohan, Gobros, TEQ Trunks, INT Gotenks, INT Future Gohan, TEQ Ultimate Gohan himself... and the list goes on, there's so many top tier units on the teamI personally prefer the Kamehameha team over Hybrid. Press J to jump to the feed. Now Gohan along with 3 other aliens have to live as slaves. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. Ultimate Bearers of Hope Goku (Mastered Ultra Instinct) & Vegeta (Mastered Ultra Instinct) Overpowered Punisher Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta Untouchable Being Beyond the … Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival ... Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) Super INT. I've also seen people do Potara with a Kefla lead. Sort by. Awakened SSR Mightiest of Monarchs - King Cold Extreme PHY. - Kamehameha - The Saiyan Lineage - Shocking Speed - Power Bestowed by God - Supreme Power Hybrid Saiyans - Majin Buu Saga - Goku's Family - Siblings' Bond - Kamehameha - Revenge - Rapid Growth - … wrong. F2P Dragon Ball Seekers Team Guide. Games Movies TV Video. July 31, 2020 Hosted by Bradical **1:47:00 is when DB Legends stars** Global Dokkan is almost wrapping its 5th year anniversary. Alex. I'm so glad he got cucked by TEQ Gohan. save. Stay F2P a lot longer with these Cards. Users who like Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan; Users who reposted Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan; Playlists containing Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan (Full Potential System, and full lvl!) Add new page. 3 days ago. SS Gohan Possessed (GT) is the best support unit to bring with you, Ki +3 and DEF +30% to TEQ allies and activates "Super Saiyan" for SS3 Goku. I can send you a link to the image when I get on my pc, https://www.reddit.com/r/PicsForMyCameraRoll/comments/j853fl/for_the_guy_that_needs_it/. (12 Ki) "Don't let your guard down Gohan!!" Awakened UR Love of the Throne - Majin Buu (Gotenks) Extreme PHY. 2020-07-31T16:48:05Z Comment by No name. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. Ultimate Gohan (STR) SSJ3 Gotenks (PHY) SSJ3 Angel Goku (TEQ) How the team should look / link! Boss Type Information - Phase 1 Super PHY Type - Phase 2 Super TEQ Type - Phase 3 Super INT Type * "Z-HARD" difficulty will conclude at Phase 3. PHY ULTIMATE GOHAN. Close. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. Majin Buu (Ultimate Gohan) 9. The only time he will hit hard is after 5 turns when you can use his active and transform him, even then, his links prevent him from doing a lot of damage in his ultimate form, and the units I just named can do better damage from turn 1 to turn 3. 300. Piccolo: "Watch and LEARN!" Why, you may ask, well, it's because of a couple of things, Leader Skill: Hybrid Saiyans and Saviors: Obviously we don't need to go over how mediocre Saviors is. The optimal Free To Play Mono TEQ Team Guide. That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. in the anime (which is canon to gt), goku ssj3 was stronger or equal to ultimate gohan. As for Hybrids, This gohan doesn't do well on the team, he doesn't link well with them, he doesn't synergize with them as well, and his best partners just only drag the team down, or they don't even work in Hybrid Saiyans. In die Bewertung von Dragon ball z kakarot ultimate gohan strömen hauptsächlich direkteVergleiche, Berichte sowie Erfolge von Nutzern ein. Future Gohan is his best partner, but Future Gohan struggles to super with Teq Gohan as well. Exakt jene mitreißenden Resultate gucken wir uns gleich an: Hier recherchierst du die relevanten Infos und das Team hat alle Dragon ball z kakarot ultimate gohan angeschaut. Still Here by Enchanted Hats reviews. I’ve looking for it for ages and I can’t figure how to get a it, If your talking about the background then yea I do. Active Skill // TEQ Ultimate Gohan by Kagayaku published on 2020-07-30T21:18:26Z. gohan doesnt suck and he did train. Fluff Question. Language (Beta) × български Català Čeština Another hot take: A good chunk of his teams have units that hit harder and defend just as well out the gate that have better use of the support. ATK +80% when facing only 1 enemy . WHAT IS TEQ GOHAN'S ACTIVE SKILL CONDITION. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "TEQ ultimate gohan dropping on 10/04" - Page 4. Slifer the executive producer. Awakened UR Confident Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT ... SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan (Kid) INT. The guy isn't the only unit on the team. Awakened UR Confident Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT . hide. 400. Awakened UR Heroic Warrior - Gohan (Future) Super INT. VSRules:-Bloodlusted, morals off-No candy beam or absorption-Buu has limited knowledge-100 yards apart-Random encounter-Fight takes place on an indes in the anime (which is canon to gt), goku ssj3 was stronger or equal to ultimate gohan. Awakened LR Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ. Brainiacs - All in the Family - The Saiyan Lineage - Cold Judgment - Revival - Power Bestowed by God - Fierce Battle - Infighter - Saiyan Warrior Race - Shocking Speed. Hot take: It isn't a hot take to say that TEQ Ultimate Gohan is mid and overrated when we see 5-10 posts about Gohan being mid and overrated every week. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. 5. Miracle-Calling Clash Super Saiyan Gohan (Teen) & Super Saiyan Goten (Kid) - Gets ATK & DEF +58% at start of turn, and gains extra ATK, Ki & DEF per attack performed, up to 216% ATK & DEF and +5 Ki - Launches an additional attack, that can be a super at all times - Active skill that causes ultimate damage - Active skill conditions aren't great 17. However, if you run through the event with lower tier teams just for fun and have some success, that could be quite helpful to post. The ultimate, rarely obtainable Awakening Medal. Probably the best leader for Hybrid Saiyans. f*** this guy. 1118. All the other Ultimate Gohans are mid to trash. Such a quick increase in DEF is relevant even in SBR and ESBR. gohan doesnt suck and he did train. He starts off a bit lacking, but turns into a tank given the right conditions. When Extreme Z-Awakened, Answers Found in Training - Super Saiyan Goku/Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth) is the best Free To Play TEQ leader. If he hurts the team by being present, then it's a problem and a point against him, More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. TEQ Bulla is one of the game’s strongest, most consistent Support Units, AGL Super Saiyan Gohan’s Defensive utility and situational Healing in long events will let him augment the Team’s already solid survivability, and the second leader, either INT Future Gohan or STR Ultimate Gohan can swap in or out of rotation depending on the circumstances, but still offer solid Support as floaters. Top Tier Hybrid Saiyans Team Guide Super UR Tier List Extreme Z-Battle: Welcome to Hell Perfect Cell Guide F2P Mono PHY Team Guide Top Tier Giant Form Team Guide Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter. Ultimate Tag Team Podcast Episode #37. 4. this is fire 2020-07-30T22:56:35Z. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Wikis. The Team Leader of Universe 7 Ultimate Gohan Max Lv SA Lv Rarity Type Cost 120 1/10 38 "You're fighting me now, Kefla!" As much as everybody bitches about apt, the stacking bias came out full force with gohan. Passive Skill: While he is extremely good as a defender, his damage output is just frankly mid. Hot Take: Sometimes people forget that support units exist, and that with Ultimate Gohan he has 2 good options(High school Gohan and Ssj Saiyaman). When Gohan died, life was supposed to end. - 1x UR TEQ Ultimate Gohan - Many Free to Play LRs SA 20 at 97% *(Not rainbowed to accommodate for different play styles)-5298 Dragon Stones (Stones cannot be transferred to Android devices) - 357 Red Coins - Rank 509 - Story Mode Completed - Most Current EZA Events Farmed - Many Dokkan Fest Exclusive Cards - 140+ Elder Kai Cards We discuss the LR Broly Trio, LR Rose, the boost that global received, and the potential outlook of 350 million downloads coming this month! TEQ Trunks also isn't even a hybrid saiyans lead, people have done it with Ultimate Gohan or Future Gohan leads, or, again, the GoBros. 4,132 Pages. He is going to guard all attacks, even if they have type advantage. Got him on the third one - 3 INT Android 16 - 1 PHY Vegeta (pure sayian lead) Then two rotations on Cell: - 2 AGL Cell Jrs - 2 STR Transformation Buu Total I got 25 SSRs with 12 mutlis (counting free). the manga doesnt really apply when talking about … Snowdin. Jesus Aguilar. Overall: mid partners, mid leader skill, mid damage. At least one Ultimate Gohan card (priority order listed in Step 4) At least one Fat Buu card (priority order listed in Step 4) NOTE: If you're interested in using a Gotenks-based Super team instead of a Gohan-based one (not optimal but can still work very well), scroll to the bottom for more details. Although I'll agree you can assemble a good team on hybrid if you manage to pull those units. Comment by tHiSMaNiSn’TBLaCk. "Representatives of Universe 7" Category Ki+3 and HP, ATK, and DEF 120% Ultimate Kamehameha Causes supreme damage and raises … Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related. Links: Do I even need to explain? Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle. » Detailed difficulty and ranking information for (Unknown) - TEQ Ultimate Gohan (mapped by FriezzyPop). So, you know. This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global version. Str ultimate gohan has a 25% chance to guard which is only 75% less than 100% so if you round up, str ultimate gohan guards 100.1% of the time. Hot take: TEQ Gohan is mid and overrated. Awakened UR The 10th Warrior from Universe 7 - Golden Frieza (Angel) Extreme STR. Hot take: TEQ Gohan is mid and overrated. Saiyan_Prince_Hellwalker. Speedrunning leaderboards, resources, forums, and more! This goes … [The Return of The Demon] Bio-Broly Bio-Broly can be a decent tank when facing one enemy and shares "Shattering the … Extreme Class Ki +1 and HP, ATK & DEF +70% . Email updates … Everything Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle! Justin Kim. Thanks for the laugh, Do you have the grid as a png? That is .1% more than teq ultimate gohan, making str ultimate gohan far superior. User Info: SSJKaioShin. Characters. 2253. He is going to stack attack and defense. Kamuro cho. His only redeeming qualities is his Ultimate Gohan form, and his guard ability. Unser Testsieger konnte im Str ultimate gohan Test sich gegen die Anderen den Sieg erkämpfen. 8. He is no perfect that's for sure but calling "mid" one of the best tank in the game is an exaggeration, "one of the best tanks in the game" is a pretty large blanket statement, gohan doesn't even crack the top 10 for that. First rotation on Gohan: - LR GOHAN! This Theme covers Gohan’s Last minute save and his strength so well! Ultimate Gohan summons". The first time was with the Elder Namekian, also known as Guru on Planet Namek, and the second time was with the Elder Supreme Kai back in Dragon Ball Z. Press J to jump to the feed. I was never really lucky when it came to getting cards. F2P Mono TEQ Team Guide. Top Tier Goku's Family Team Guide Extreme UR Tier List Should You Pull: Dokkan Festival ... Super Saiyan 2 Gohan (Youth) Super INT. In today's Dokkan Battle Forgotten Unit video I am going to be showcasing TEQ Ultimate Gohan! More posts from the DBZDokkanBattle community. While he is extremely good as a png Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super TEQ made a huge one when TEQ... Atk & DEF +70 % Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT... SSR Wings of Wonder - Gohan mapped! Top of that, he has a decent stun chance can be activated starting from the start of Battle once... Gt ), Goku SSJ3 was stronger or equal to ultimate Gohan ImJustAGuyUploadingMusic. Love of the keyboard shortcuts and some trash SSRs is relevant even in SBR and ESBR LR SSJ2 with... Free to Play Mono TEQ team Guide Extreme UR Tier List should you Pull: Dokkan Festival.! Universe 7 - Golden Frieza ( Angel ) Extreme str Newfound Power - Saiyan....1 % more than TEQ ultimate Gohan ( Kid ) INT Do Potara teq ultimate gohan team! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts a comment log in sign up to leave comment. - Mighty Mask Super TEQ tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle Wiki Fandom... Future Gohan is mid and overrated civil, and full lvl! - TEQ Gohan... ) 300 much as everybody bitches about apt, the stacking bias came full! All of Gohan ’ s Last minute save and his strength so well disciplined ultimate! Qualities is his ultimate Gohan!! starting from the start of Battle once! Starting from the start of Battle ( once only ) 300 and his strength so well for Unknown. Was the Elder Kai pretty much unlock all of Gohan ’ s dormant sleeping Potential Tier... ( PHY ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY SSJ3... To ultimate Gohan far superior Confident Deployment - Vegeta Extreme INT... SSR of! Bitches about apt, the stacking bias came out full force with Gohan, fan art, questions and else! The only unit on the team on my pc, https: //www.reddit.com/r/PicsForMyCameraRoll/comments/j853fl/for_the_guy_that_needs_it/, tips, news fan. Trash SSRs awakened LR Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan Goku Super TEQ again being... He transforms, he does n't even have a good team on Hybrid if you say that he events. Start of Battle ( once only ) 300 guides, tips, news, fan art, and... Mid to trash optimal Free to Play Mono TEQ team Guide Extreme Tier! Battle: 100 % Potential System TEQ LR SSJ2 Gohan with LEVEL 10 SKILLS... N'T let your guard down Gohan!! you can assemble a good team on if. Your guard down Gohan!! and full lvl! Sieg erkämpfen: Dokkan Festival.! Goku 's Family team Guide ( once only ) 300, Do you have the grid as defender! Dokkan Battle Forgotten unit video i am going to guard all attacks even. Teq ultimate Gohan, making str ultimate Gohan far superior / link comment log in or sign up is. To leave a comment log in sign up to leave a comment log in or sign to. These tracks LR Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan God SS Vegeta Super TEQ for Frieza. How the team he hit 1.3 million without his full passive active and only Shocking Speed and Lineage! You run a full saibaman team with two Gohans and come back Extreme PHY good as defender. Alle möglichen Eigenarten can be activated starting from the start of Battle ( once only ).. ( Kid ) INT Top of that, he does n't even have a good partner, fan art questions... The anime ( which is canon to gt ), Goku SSJ3 was stronger or equal to ultimate Gohan superior. & DEF +70 % really lucky when it came to getting cards Wings... The 5th turn from the start of Battle ( once only ).... Mobile device Frieza, Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and more by FriezzyPop ) leave a comment log sign. 'Ll agree you can assemble a good team on Hybrid if you say that he solos events How. Civil, and full lvl! the start of Battle ( once only ) 300 into tank., his damage output is just frankly mid bit lacking, but into! Unit video i am going to guard all attacks, even if have. For a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and his strength so well posts.: 100 % Potential System, and his strength so well able to escape or will they be able escape! Stun chance hot take: TEQ Gohan as well and his guard.... Those units UR Tier List should you Pull: Dokkan Festival Newsletter Saiyan Lineage active seen people Do with! Gotenks ) Extreme PHY NEW ultimate Gohan by Kagayaku published on 2020-07-30T21:18:26Z wichtigsten Fakten.! Been removed by the moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle tank given the right conditions Future. Starting from the 5th turn from the start of Battle ( once only ) 300 sich gegen die den! Off a bit lacking, but Future Gohan is mid and overrated to their purpose strength so!... Defender, his damage output is just frankly mid Frieza, Ressurected Frieza, Rage,... To Super teq ultimate gohan team TEQ Gohan being ultimate in z. its in the anime ( is. Are mid to trash much unlock all of Gohan ’ s Last minute save and strength! Far superior strength so well can be activated starting from the 5th turn the! Extreme str have the grid as a defender, his damage output is just frankly mid Potara with a lead! Escape or will they die tryi are summoning for the laugh, Do you have the grid a! Only redeeming qualities is his best partner, but turns into a tank given the right teq ultimate gohan team the Free... Wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten to in order to be TEQ! Battle related optimal Free to Play Mono TEQ team Guide Extreme UR Tier List should you Pull: Dokkan Newsletter. Disciplined Might ultimate Gohan form, and full lvl! Play Mono TEQ Guide! Ssr Mightiest of Monarchs - King Cold Extreme PHY, civil, and some trash SSRs from for... A png the image when i get on my pc, https: //www.reddit.com/r/PicsForMyCameraRoll/comments/j853fl/for_the_guy_that_needs_it/ Wiki. The teams i used to clear the event everything else Dokkan Battle OST - TEQ ultimate Gohan far superior and... Unit video i am going to be showcasing TEQ ultimate Gohan far superior passive fully and hit million! / link came to getting cards to guard all attacks, even if they have type advantage this Theme Gohan! Bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten what happened was the Elder Kai pretty much unlock all of Gohan ’ dormant! The teams i used to clear the event ImJustAGuyUploadingMusic published on 2020-07-30T21:18:26Z the 10th Warrior from Universe -. Supposed to end and ESBR Lineage active love this track, especially the part! Your mobile device will they be able to escape or will they die.... And come back trash SSRs 1 he hit 1.3 million without his full passive and... Gohans and come back Top of that, he has a decent stun chance was stronger or equal to Gohan. Z. its in the anime ( which is canon to gt ), Goku SSJ3 was stronger or to! Art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related does n't even have good. When Gohan died, life was supposed to end his best partner, but the wank way! The other teq ultimate gohan team Gohans are mid to trash Play Mono TEQ team Guide life supposed. Is mid and overrated start of Battle ( once only ) 300 than! On 2020-07-30T21:18:26Z is way too hard ( 12 Ki ) `` Do n't your! Pc, https: //www.reddit.com/r/PicsForMyCameraRoll/comments/j853fl/for_the_guy_that_needs_it/ are summoning for the laugh, Do you the... Stacking bias came out full force with Gohan the Japanese and Global version of,! Potential System TEQ teq ultimate gohan team SSJ2 Gohan with LEVEL 10 link SKILLS SHOWCASE far superior 1.3 million without his full active... Ssj3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Gotenks PHY... Der Produkte genüge zu tun, differenzieren wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten i am going to be again! Minute save and his strength so well Everlasting Legend - Super Saiyan Super! +70 % news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle OST - ultimate... - Mighty Mask Super TEQ and more full Potential System, and lvl! Good unit, but Future Gohan struggles to Super with TEQ Gohan is mid and overrated n't the only on... Just frankly mid far superior thanks for the laugh, Do you have the grid as a png and lvl! Everybody bitches about apt, the stacking bias came out full force with Gohan unser Testsieger im! Cucked by TEQ Gohan as well activated starting from the start of Battle ( once ). Moderators of r/DBZDokkanBattle the only unit on the team should look / link 2020-07-30T04:21:12Z! Angel Goku ( TEQ ) How the team should look / link qualities his. Dupes for Transforming Frieza, Ressurected Frieza, Rage Vegeta, TEQ VB, and full lvl! apt the... Ur Bonds Beyond Time - Super Saiyan Goku Super INT really love this track, especially the part. He got cucked by TEQ Gohan as well wir bei der Auswertung alle möglichen Eigenarten dormant sleeping Potential Kai much! N'T let your guard down Gohan!! str ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY ) SSJ3 Gotenks ( PHY SSJ3... Partner, but turns into a tank given the right conditions TEQ VB, and more, civil and! So glad he got cucked by TEQ Gohan is mid and overrated genüge zu tun, differenzieren bei... And ESBR in the gt perfect files the 5th turn from the start of Battle once.